NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1.PROMOTION – The "2011 IGA Family Friends & Food Sweepstakes" begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on September 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on December 31, 2011 (the "Promotion Period”). On or about January 10, 2012 there will be a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of IGA, USA ("the Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ENTRY – To enter, obtain an IGA Family Friends & Food Sweepstakes Entry Form at a participating IGA stores while supplies last and complete the requested contact information on the IGA Family Friends & Food Sweepstakes Form. Submit the Entry Form by mail to: IGA Marketing Events Department – IGA Family Friends & Food Sweepstakes, 8745 W. Higgins Road, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60631, postmarked by January 2, 2012 and received by January 10, 2012. To enter without completing a IGA Family Friends & Food Sweepstakes Entry Form, you may send a 3" x 5" card with your first and last name, complete address, telephone number including area code, e-mail address, and the name and address of the IGA store closest to your home address, all to: IGA Marketing Events Department – IGA Family, Friends & Food Sweepstakes, 8745 W. Higgins Road, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60631. To be included in the Drawing, mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 2, 2012 and received by January 10, 2012. Limit one entry per person. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or damaged mail or e-mail that results from any source - technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes entries. Entries will be disqualified if Sponsor determines, at its sole discretion, that entrants have attempted to or have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who otherwise violates these rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY – Open only to legal U.S. residents and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older as of date of entry. IGA, USA ("Sponsor") and its parent companies, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents ("Sponsor and its agents") and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law. All federal, state laws and regulations apply.
4. DRAWINGS – The potential winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about January 10, 2012 and will be notified by Sponsor or its representative by phone, e-mail and/or mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. The drawing will be conducted at IGA USA, 8745 W. Higgins Road, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60631 by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor is not responsible if a potential prize winner does not receive his/her winner notification, redemption instructions or corresponding prize because a fraudulent or bogus e-mail address was provided at the time of registration or because the e-mail notification is misdirected or bounces back or is intercepted by SPAM or other e-mail filters. If a potential winner does not respond within 14 days of the date of the prize notification, fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period,
is ineligible for the prize, or refuses to accept the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Sponsor or its representative will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) alternate potential winners for each prize in accordance with the above procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner after such attempts have been made, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Winner will be required to show proof of identity (using a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.) and may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release within fourteen days (14) of attempted notification in order to claim prize. If the winner is aged 18 or over as required by the rules, but a minor in his or her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits. An entrant is not a winner unless and until the entrant’s eligibility and has been verified and entrant has complied with all Sweepstakes requirements. Allow up to ninety (90) days for delivery of prize.
5. PRIZES – Sponsor will award four (4) winners with $2,011 cash. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per household. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winners are responsible for all taxes, including applicable federal, state and local. If any winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or her state of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign all required documents. Prizes may take up to ninety (90) days from drawing date to distribute.
6. GENERAL - Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, and to select winners from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. By entering, entrants agree: (1) to release the Sponsor, and their respective employees, directors, officers, affiliates and agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, shipping, handling, loss, use or misuse of, or travel to or from, any prize or prize-related activity; (2) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judge; and (3) to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, e-mail and/or telephone regarding the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, and likeness for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media worldwide except if winner is a resident of Tennessee or where prohibited by law. Entrants and winners assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to person or property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, shipping, handling, loss, use or misuse of, or travels to or from any prize or prize-related activity. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Illinois, with venue in Cook County, Illinois. All claims must be resolved in the state or federal courts in Cook County, Illinois. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the "2011 IGA Family, Friends & Food Sweepstakes" or modify the Sweepstakes rules at any time. All prizes claimed in accordance with these official rules will be awarded.
7. WINNER’S LIST - To receive a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to address below to be received by no later than December 1 , 2012: IGA, 201. 2011 IGA Family, Friends & Food Sweepstakes Attn: Winner List, 8745 West Higgins Road, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60631.
8. SPONSOR - IGA, USA, 8745 West Higgins Road, Suite 350, Chicago, Illinois 60631. ©2011 IGA, USA All rights reserved.